Tuesday 16 June 2009

Winding Up to Durham!

I returned from Holland earlier this evening having played with Thundering Herd in the mixed division at Windmill Windup. In short, what a fantastic tournement! The organisation was the best I've seen at a tourney in a long time, largely thanks to the team of 30+ volunteers that were there. Great pitches, facilities, food, teams and parties. We played hard and partied harder while representing UK mixed ultimate with a respectable 4th place finish. I'll write up more once I've had some sleep...we stayed in Amsterdam for 5 days in total, with 3 being at the tourney itself, good times.

This coming weekend, Durham Hat! I've heard lots of good things about this tournement so really looking forward to this. OK, must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment